We are looking for Flutter Developers who will be responsible for flutter development from the ground up, making technology decisions, shaping processes and tooling.
What will be your role?
- Porting the existing native Android Password Manager application to Flutter
- Develop using the latest technologies (Flutter, Dart, Kotlin, Swift, Autofill APIs)
- Keep up to date with changes on Android and iOS especially in terms of Autofill APIs
- Integrate with Amazon Web Services based backends
- Use continuous integration to support the development and release
- Support design and product management in finding the best solution for each platform
- Use data from Google Play Store, AppStore and Mixpanel to make an informed decision
- Make decisions about what architecture and technologies should be used.
- Candidate must have flutter and dart experience of minimum 1 year.
- Experience in iOS / Android (Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift)
- Experience of implementing 3rd party libraries, dependencies & REST-APIs (using JSON) in the flutter
- Experience in handling notifications, video players, location services, rest APIs, HTML/Web Views.
- Experience in handling user-friendly UI based on requirements in a flutter
Six months to three years of experience in the relevant field is required for this position.
B. Tech/M. Tech in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or another quantitative or computational field.
If you match these all requirements, we will be happy to invite you for an interview. Please contact us for further details and to schedule your interview slot.